Free Standing Cranes & Workstations…We Have You Covered There Too.
Why Choose A Free Standing Crane or Workstation?
Need a Bridge Crane but your building wasn’t designed for one? Maybe a Free Standing System would just fit your need. These may be designed to minimize the need for foundations given that you have adequate concrete floor conditions. Yes, details have to be determined but, “a nice new system is better than no system at all.” Give us a call, so we can help!
For the lighter capacity needs, consider a Workstation “Productivity” System. They may be Free Standing or Ceiling (building) Mounted. Ceiling Mounted is based of course on the needed support capacity being available. The Track and Bridges are an enclosed track design with End Trucks and Trolleys running on sealed bearings. Dirt doesn’t accumulate in the tracks and the bearings make for minimal rolling friction. Usually manual (push) travel coupled with our powered Hoists. Excellent application for our two-speed Hoists. Here again, give us a call or email!
Free Standing Bridge Crane Systems
2 ton to 10 ton
Standard System Specifications:
- Capacity: 2, 3, 5, 7.5 & 10 Ton
- Overall Width: 20′, 30′, & 40′
- Overall Height: 20′
- Cells: 1, 2, 3, & 4
- Overhead Lengths: 20′, 40′, 60′, & 80′
- Hoist: Wire Rope
- Control: Radio Remote (Pendant optional)
- Bridge & Trolley: VFD
- Hoists: 2 Speed Lift
- Special Heights, Widths & Lengths are also available
Generally speaking, Workstations may be more commonly referred to as Productivity Cranes. Movement can be about a fast as the Operator desires. No waiting, simply move – move – move.
- Lift Up to 4,000 lbs.
- Bridge Lengths up to 34′
- Runway support centers up to 30′
- In Kit form – Ready to erect
- Can be expanded at a later date
- Reasonable cost
- Multiple bridges can be on a runway
- Various runway & bridge electrification systems
- Bridge Systems or Monorails
- Various Hoists are available